- What will show up on my bank/credit card statement?
-Your statement will say something very simple that does not easily link back to Wearing Clouds. In order to prevent your privacy even further, we will not publicly say what exactly shows on your statement. If you wish to know what will show up exactly, please contact us.
2. Do packages ship in discreet packaging?
-All orders are shipped in 100% discreet packaging.
3. What does packaging look like?
-Orders are shipped one of three ways. Smaller orders are shipped in plain white poly-mailers. Some orders are shipped in plain brown boxes with no external markings that mention diapers or the contents inside. Lastly, some orders are shipped in a blue, red, and white USPS issued flat rate shipping box or envelope. The return address does NOT say Wearing Clouds.
4. What postage carriers are available for delivery?
-Wearing Clouds only ships using USPS or FedEx shipping. WE DO NOT SHIP PACKAGES TO BE HELD AT UPS STORES! If you have a UPS box that you rent at a UPS store, this is okay. Please let us know in the order notes section if this is being shipped to your UPS Store personal box. If you put your shipping address as a UPS location, you will be contacted and asked for a different address. If you cannot provide us with an appropriate address, we will cancel your order and refund you.
Orders of $40 or more are eligible for shipping by FedEx (In the order notes section, please specify you want you package shipped via FedEx). We can ship your package to your residence or have it held at a FedEx location. Please note that we DO NOT offer General Delivery by USPS. We have had many complications with this method and find it best for us and the customer to avoid it altogether. Thanks!
5. Can I have my package held at FedEx?
–Yes! Your order must be over $40 in total. Put the address as the FedEx Store you want it held at. In the orders notes section, please write “HOLD AT FEDEX”. FedEx does not charge you any fees for having your package held at a FedEx Store. You MUST provide a valid phone number because often times this is the main way the FedEx Store reaches the customer.
6. Can I cancel my order once it is placed?
-When an order is placed, it goes into processing. You have one hour after placing your order to cancel for any reason. If the order has been marked complete and postage has been printed already, the order CAN NOT be canceled or refunded. Please note that we often work at night and on the weekends and send packages to the post office on Saturdays as well. Please note that all cancelled orders are subject to a $0.30 cancellation fee. If your order was already packed, the cancellation fee may also include a restocking fee of up to $3.00.
7. Something is wrong with my order. Can I return it?
-If you receive your order and there is something wrong with it (missing diaper, wrong size [we made a mistake and gave you a different size than what you ordered]) we will either refund you the full amount of the missing or wrong size diaper, or send you a replacement. There is no need to return the diapers to us. Due to the nature of the product, we cannot allow returns for any reason.
8. The postage carrier lost my package. What do I do?
– If your package is lost in the mail and has not been marked delivered after an extended period of time, there is a possibility that the carrier lost your package. Fortunately, we can contact the carrier and request that they give us money to compensate for the full value of the package. We will then be able to refund the customer based on how much the postal carriers gives us for the claim. If your package is marked “delivered” but you never got the package, Wearing Clouds cannot refund or resend your order. This is because once the package is marked delivered, the postal carrier releases all liability over the package. Wearing Clouds does not cover stolen items. We recommend contacting your local USPS store and having them assist you. If you require package insurance, please contact us immediately after you place your order. Email: [email protected] When you contact us, please ask us to add on USPS insurance to your order. You will be sent another bill with the extra cost for the insurance.
9. Why do you need my phone number and email?
-Phone numbers are used when your package is being held at a UPS or FedEx location. The email is very important so PLEASE provide us with a valid one that you check regularly. This email is where you will receive tracking information and credit card invoicing. All emails submitted automatically become added to our mailing list. We use this mailing list for promotions. If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, simply click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any of our promotional emails. We DO NOT share your email to third parties.
10. Do you ship outside of the United States?
-Currently we do NOT offer international shipping. We hope to expand in the future. Be sure to follow us on our social media account for information regarding international shipping. (Links are located below in the footer section of the website).
11. Do I have to accept the terms and conditions?
-Before payment can be accepted, you must agree to the terms and conditions. This includes our terms of service.